Get in Touch with a Top Construction Inspector Near Phoenix AZ, and the Surrounding Areas
Most people think of getting building inspections only for completed properties, and don’t realize just how important an inspection during the construction process can be. If you want to make sure that your building turns out perfectly, then get a construction inspection from a professional inspector. The Inspection People is here to provide outstanding service to anyone throughout the Phoenix AZ, area. Trust us to provide you with the thorough service you deserve.
Make Sure That Your Construction Project Turns out Perfectly
Schedule a Construction Inspection
A construction inspection—also known as a progress inspection—is designed to make sure that construction is proceeding properly. Getting one can help prevent problems, ensuring that your home or commercial building is in good condition once construction is completed. A building inspector from our team will take a look at your residential or commercial building, looking at things such as the quality of the construction, how the job site is run, and more to ensure everything is going smoothly.
Quality Service for a Fair Price
Trust the Best in the Business
A couple of different pricing options are available:
- Pre-drywall | Frame Stage Items Inspected
- 1000 to 2000 square feet – $300
- 2001 to 3000 sq. ft. – $350
- 3001 to 4000 sq. ft. – $400
- 4001 to 5000 sq. ft. – $435
- Pre-delivery | Buyer Orientation (BO) Items Inspected
- 1000 to 2000 square feet – $210
- 2001 to 3000 sq. ft. – $260
- 3001 to 4000 sq. ft. – $300
- 4001 to 5000 sq. ft. – $355
- Final Inspection | One-year Warranty
- 1000 to 2000 square feet – $355
- 2001 to 3000 sq. ft. – $385
- 3001 to 4000 sq. ft. – $425
- 4001 to 5000 sq. ft. – $455
- Pre-paid Packaged Inspections
- Choose any 2 or more of these options, and get 10% off the total when you pre-pay for the services.
If you’re ready to get a construction inspection from a professional inspector in Phoenix AZ, then give us a call. Get your free estimate today.